martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

7RecipesForLife.com - Virtually All You Need Is In These 7 Simple Recipes



7RecipesForLife.com - Virtually All You Need Is In These 7 Simple Recipes

I’ve spent the past several years putting these recipes together into one simple-to-read mini-cookbook called 7 Recipes For Life! The reason I’ve done this is because I have an absolute passion to help men and women discover the TRUTH behind why they are struggling with weight issues, the LIES behind “diets”, and the EASE of reversing the effects of years, even decades of consuming that Killer Recipe.

And, I should know: 17 years ago I was obese and sickly. I tried every “diet” you can think of. None of it worked. I just grew fatter and fatter…and honestly, more depressed each and every year.

Sherry - Before/After

One day I decided enough was enough. I began studying the foods I was addicted to, which led me to the discovery of that 1 Killer Recipe. Once I saw what the food AND diet industries were doing to men and women, I had to take action. First, without dieting at all, I dropped HALF my dress size. (PICTURE HERE) (Guys, I see 8-10 inches drop all the time when men eat these 7 Recipes, all without traditional “dieting”!) After that, I became a sought-after speaker on the 1 Killer Recipe and the 7 Recipes For Life, even speaking at the world famous TED Talks in 2009.

My message is simple: you CAN drop your dress size in HALF (or cut 8-10 inches from your waistline if you are a man) without dieting or extreme exercise. I made both those mistakes, and I ended up hating food and dreading the gym! Now, I admit, I like to look like a woman—I’m very happy being a size 4-6, and I never wanted to look like a stick. The reason? I love food! I love to eat. And, you should embrace this approach too if you want to finally put an end to dieting and crazy workout plans once and for all.

This mini-cookbook will take you only a few hours to read cover-to-cover, and within less than an hour, you will be preparing your first of 7 Recipes For Life. In less than a week, you’ll begin to see your cravings decrease, your waistline shrink, and your energy return to normal. Also, your taste buds will return to their normal “non-poisoned” state…and you’ll CRAVE these wonderful, tasty, healthy foods naturally. No willpower, no “journaling”, no hassles.

There’s absolutely no fluff in 7 Recipes For Life…it’s 7 VERY simple recipes, using a specific formula I created that blends natural foods together to break the Killer Recipe addiction. This is NOT a boring, never-ending diet book. Like I said, I do not believe in dieting—period. Refreshing, isn’t it?

Here are just a few of the secrets I’ll share with you inside…

  • Which foods you must consume several times a week to put an end to your sugar cravings…
  • The nutrients you’ll need to restore your body’s ability to use it’s own body fat for energy (that means you’ll be burning fat around the clock)…
  • Why “diets” never, ever work—and the 7 Recipe Difference…
  • How to turn these 7 Recipes into literally dozens of different meals and snacks (you are NOT limited to 7 meals!)…
  • The very best way to overcome mid-afternoon and early-evening fatigue, so you can enjoy your family and social life more…
  • The lies behind so-called “healthy foods” (most foods people think are healthy are NOT… and a lot of foods that ARE healthy, like real butter, will absolutely shock you!)…
  • And much, much more...


read review button

visit website button

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario